Moviehole heard from Fredrik Malmberg of "Conan Properties" today who wanted to express what the companies plans are now that the film won’t be in the hands of Schwarzenegger and company. "As managers of the Conan property, we are keeping our ears to the ground and we do listen to the fans. I must tell you it´s fascinating to be a bystander and see these rumours fester. Let me put an end to some."
"We always and regularly receive pitches about how and when Conan should be made. Some people tell us Conan should be kinder. Some say less expensive. A lot think quicker. There are always advises left and right. This is because Conan is at the top of many people´s minds and Conan is a great franchise."
"I can definitely tell you the next Conan movie will NOT be cheaper. It will have the best production value, the best studio and the best director. There are no exceptions. As far as we are concerned, Warner´s is not out and we are in discussions with them about the project."
"I will say that we believe the wait for new entertainment has been long and we need to see some action on the screen. And, as a comment, Conan is the real Barbarian. Scorpion King was not."
"We will shortly have our new website up to get closer to the fan community. Meanwhile, thanks for your continued interest in Conan!"
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.