So the year’s almost over folks. We’ve had a reasonably good lot of films, but for every bad apple there’s been a really rotten one. For every "Spider-Man" there’s a "Swept Away", for every "Mulholland Drive" there’s a "D-Tox", and for every impressive film entrance : see "Mandy Moore", there’s an unimpressive one : see "Britney Spears". CLINT MORRIS runs down his Top 10 Best and Worst Films for 2002.
Clint’s Top 10 Best Films of 2002
1. Mulholland Drive – There ain’t no going past Lynch!
2. Spider-Man – This had me hooked pre-first sequence
3. Spirited Away – Really snuck up and amazed me
4. Signs – silly, but damn entertaining!
5. A Walk to Remember – wrongfully bashed by critics
6. Frailty – Bill Paxton’s directorial debut rocked!
7. Adaptation – The most ingenious thing of the year!
8. Star Wars Episode II : Attack of the Clones – Fan response
9. My Big Fat Greek Wedding – The funniest thing all year!
10. Die Another Day – "XXX" was good, this was great!
Clint’s Top 10 Worst films of 2002
1. Rollerball – And where was that plot again?
2. Queen of the Damned – A waste of Aussie tax payers cash
3. Long Time Dead – Unwatchable British rubbish
4. On the Line – worse than having teeth drilled!
5. Swept Away – The one to end Madonna’s film career
6. D-Tox – Some much for Stallone’s comeback
7. Texas Rangers – Huge Cast…No Story!
8. Crossroads – Not yet an actress…
9. Black Knight – Try getting through the first 5 minutes!
10. Kung Pow : Enter the Fist – Nuf said.
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.