So the year’s almost over folks. We’ve had a reasonably good lot of films, but for every bad apple there’s been a really rotten one. For every "Spider-Man" there’s a "Swept Away", for every "Mulholland Drive" there’s a "D-Tox", and for every impressive film entrance : see "Mandy Moore", there’s an unimpressive one : see "Britney Spears". CLINT MORRIS runs down his Top 10 Best and Worst Films for 2002.
Clint’s Top 10 Best Films of 2002
1. Mulholland Drive – There ain’t no going past Lynch!
2. Spider-Man – This had me hooked pre-first sequence
3. Spirited Away – Really snuck up and amazed me
4. Signs – silly, but damn entertaining!
5. A Walk to Remember – wrongfully bashed by critics
6. Frailty – Bill Paxton’s directorial debut rocked!
7. Adaptation – The most ingenious thing of the year!
8. Star Wars Episode II : Attack of the Clones – Fan response
9. My Big Fat Greek Wedding – The funniest thing all year!
10. Die Another Day – "XXX" was good, this was great!
Clint’s Top 10 Worst films of 2002
1. Rollerball – And where was that plot again?
2. Queen of the Damned – A waste of Aussie tax payers cash
3. Long Time Dead – Unwatchable British rubbish
4. On the Line – worse than having teeth drilled!
5. Swept Away – The one to end Madonna’s film career
6. D-Tox – Some much for Stallone’s comeback
7. Texas Rangers – Huge Cast…No Story!
8. Crossroads – Not yet an actress…
9. Black Knight – Try getting through the first 5 minutes!
10. Kung Pow : Enter the Fist – Nuf said.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.