Ewan McGregor might be doing the "Trainspotting" sequel, or so says IMDB. Ewan McGregor has patched up his differences with director Danny Boyle – as Boyle seeks to reunite the stars of cult movie Trainspotting for a sequel. Author Irvine Welsh published Porno this year, a novel set 10 years after the original drama which features many of the same characters.There is an opportunity to do Porno, but it would be difficult because he’s got such a varied career – would he go back and play a character he’s already played? But he’s halfway through the book and was laughing because (his character) Renton doesn’t appear until halfway through. He’s going to finish the novel first and take it from there. I finished it and think it’s amazing." However, Boyle believes original stars McGregor, Robert Carlyle, Jonny Lee Miller and Ewen Bremner will team up for the film if he can produce a great script. He reasons, "Everyone says it’s about getting the actors back again, but I think more importantly, it’s about whether we can do justice to the characters. They have become mythical figures since Trainspotting came out."
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.