Fangoria talked to Doug Bradley, aka Pinhead, about the upcoming "Hellraiser: Deader" and another sequel that will follow called "Hellraiser : Deadworld".The story: “Five edgy-type friends obsessed with Hellworld.com, a computer game, are invited by ‘invitation only’ to a party to play the real game and go into the world of HELLRAISER.”
The plot describes the host of the game as a “50-60ish-classic William Castle villain…the Vincent Price of the movie. He is creepy but charming, an aristocratic masquerade hiding evil intent.” DEADWORLD’s heroine is 19-year-old Chelsea, the “absolutely beautiful and sexy leader of the pack, [who’s] always calm, cool and collected, even in the worst nightmare situation.”
“I haven’t seen the script for DEADWORLD yet, and I’m just now looking at DEADER and making notes,” Bradley tells Fango from Rhode Island. “The script looks interesting. Rick is very creative and took a lot of ideas on board while we were shooting HELLSEEKER in Vancouver. He has been happy to let me take a pass on Pinhead’s dialogue. I am very happy with our working relationship.”
Kari Wuhrer stars in "Hellraiser : Deader", now shooting in Romania.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.