Oh god what next. Today comes news that video game classic "Pac Man" might be coming to the big screen. International production and distribution outfit Crystal Sky has struck a deal with "Pac-Man" developer Namco and Japanese distributor Gaga for feature film rights to the legendary arcade game. Crystal Sky is developing the video game into a live-action fantasy adventure. No writer or director is on board. "There is no other game title bigger than ‘Pac-Man.’ From children to their parents, ‘Pac-Man’ is a name everyone knows and loves," Crystal Sky president Steven Paul told The Hollywood Reporter.
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
- Flash/Arrow spin-off adds Franz Drameh - April 24, 2015
- Madea vs. the Ninja Turtles! - April 24, 2015
- Claflin, Ahmed for Star Wars - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Black Mass - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.