DVD’s are always the perfect present at Christmas time, and this year Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment has two fantastic box sets up for grabs. If you’d like the chance to win one of those top sets – it’ll look quite nice under the Chrissy tree – read on.
For guaranteed pure entertainment this Christmas as well as a dose of Hollywood glamour Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment has tripled the number of reasons to wrap up a DVD with the release of their stunning Hollywoods Leading Ladies and Hollywoods Leading Men Collectors Packs. Each pack contains three hit movies featuring Julia Roberts (Erin Brockovich, Stepmom and My Best Friends Wedding) and Tom Cruise (A Few Good Men, Born on the Fourth of July and Jerry Maguire) with each pack sure to be a winner under the tree this year.
To celebrate these great DVD Releases, Moviehole – in association with Columbia TriStar Home Entertainment – has packs of the Tom Cruise and Julia Roberts box sets up for grabs.
To get your hands on one of these sets, tell me
Q. someone who has appeared in both a Tom Cruise AND a Julia Roberts movie
Open to Australian Residents Only.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.