Eric Christian Olsen and Derek Richardson will star as the teenage incarnations of one of the big screen’s dumbest duos in "When Harry Met Lloyd: Dumb & Dumberer", for New Line Cinema.The Hollywood Reporter says Olsen and Richardson will play adolescent versions of Harry and Lloyd, respectively, in the prequel to the 1994 blockbuster Dumb & Dumber, which starred Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey. Rounding out the comedy’s cast will be Rachel Nichols, Eugene Levy, Mimi Rogers and Luis Guzman. "Dumberer" follows Harry and Lloyd — lovable best buddies who are big on heart but short on intellect — as they meet and try to survive high school. Nichols plays a classmate and love interest, Levy plays their high school principal, Rogers plays Harry’s mother, and Guzman has been cast as the school janitor who adopts Lloyd.
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.