Brad Pitt has signed for a remake of “Birdman of Alcatraz”, made famous with the late Burt Lancaster in the title role. Pitt – also interested in producing the film – is likely to have the lead part of Robert Stroud, Alcatraz’s notorious Birdman. No word yet who’ll play the psychiatrist who treats him.
Ned Zeman, the writer of the new version is going to make a few changes to his version. Zeman did some research and discovered that the true story was not of a killer reformed through his love of birds but of a dangerous sociopath who used his pets as a ruse to gain sympathy and trust. The central theme of the psychiatrist and criminal spending two years on an island together will remain the same. Called “Madman of Alcatraz” this time round, the story should be before the cameras before the year is out.
- Story deets for Noomi Rapace starrer Rupture - April 21, 2015
- James Wan doing remake of The Entity - April 21, 2015
- Shadowhunters recruits out of Vampire Academy - April 21, 2015
- Final Trailer : The Death of Superman Lives - April 21, 2015
- Friday Night Lights star headlines S.H.I.E.L.D spin-off - April 21, 2015
- Another original returns for X-Files sequel series - April 21, 2015
- Billy Zane returns for Zoolander 2 - April 21, 2015
- Captain Marvel writers confirmed - April 21, 2015
- Pan postponed - April 21, 2015
- Full Trailer : Fantastic Four - April 20, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.