Coming Soon heard from a scooper who thinks he has the lowdown on some candidates for the upcoming "Garfield" movie. "I was on the phone with a friend of mine who relayed a story to me that appeared in his local newspaper. The article, he claimed, listed speculative casting for Hewitt’s Garfield adaptation. Here is the listing he named."
Jon – Rumored actors include Chris Kattan (SNL), Ryan Stiles (Drew Carey Show) and Jason Lee (Dogma)
Lyman – Will Ferrell (Zoolander) has emerged as the top contender.
Liz – Either Molly Shannon (SNL) or Linda Fiorentino (MIB) will reportedly land this role.
Dr. Davis – A pet psychologist whose name pays homage to Garfield’s creator is likely to be played by Chevy Chase (Fletch).
Garfield – John Goodman (Coyote Ugly) is the main contender for this role. The second choice is George Wendt (Cheers).
I don’t know for sure if my cousin was telling the truth about the article, but I’ve never known him to lie about such things before
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.