The Hollywood Reporter says Paramount Pictures and studio-based Jordan Kerner have teamed to develop a feature film based on the classic 1970s television series "The Streets of San Francisco". To be written by Robert Eisele, the film will again follow the adventures of plainclothes homicide detectives Lt. Mike Stone and Inspector Steve Keller, played originally by Karl Malden and Michael Douglas. The trade says that the film version will differ in substance and style and is described as being a high-stakes international thriller and an investigative, character-driven tale. It will team the Keller character with a younger partner as they tackle the contemporary problem of Russian organized crime in the onion domes of San Francisco’s Clement District.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.