Dark Horizons has landed an exclusive description of "The Hulk" commercial that will air on Superbowl night. "Just to let you know that I was at a marketing meeting over the weekend where we received a first glance of new movies from Universal Pictures. The big one was "The Hulk". We got a sneak peek of the commercial spot which will air during the Superbowl. In thirty seconds, they showed quite a bit of the creature which was a treat. Here is an few detailed shots of what you will see on Sunday", begins the scooper.
"It opens just as the teaser, with Eric Bana voice over his thoughts as he sits in a chair taking notes in a classroom, and after a few seconds it shows a more detailed version of him morphing into the Hulk. After that, it just has countless shots of Hulk crashing into things and throwing things. One thing in particular that he throws around in a circle is a tank. One piece of criticism: the computer creature is interesting to look at, but in some sequences he looks to be as big as King Kong. If that is how the comic book character is, then they have a definite hit, if people are expecting to see a creature the size of Arnold Schwarznegger, then they will definitely be surprised. The full length trailer will be attached to prints of "Daredevil"".
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.