According to Fangoria, "Ginger Snaps – The Sequel" started filming this week in Edmonton, Canada. In addition to returning stars Emily Perkins and Katharine Isabelle, the movie features Janet Kidder (Margot’s niece), Eric Johnson ("Smallville"), Brendan Fletcher and Tatiana Maslany. The plot centers on Perkins’ character Brigitte, now afflicted with the werewolf curse and incarcerated in a drug rehab center. Seville Pictures will release the movie theatrically in Canada, and Lions Gate has the U.S. and foreign rights; the sequel will roll for six weeks, with "Ginger Snaps – The Prequel" to begin shooting March 31, also in the Edmonton area.
- Wyrmwood - April 2, 2015
- The Flash promo teases the big finale - April 2, 2015
- An American for male lead in Jungle Book : Origins - April 2, 2015
- Transporter reboot gets pushed back - April 2, 2015
- Greg Mclean gunning for Belco Experiment - April 1, 2015
- Bloodline returning for season two - April 1, 2015
- What a Croc! - April 1, 2015
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.