Dimension Films has announced that the next instalment in the "Spy Kids" series will be in 3-D. Spy Kids 3D: Game Over will be released on over 2000 screens on July 25. "The story line takes the spy kids into a virtual-reality videogame," says Rodriguez, "where anything is possible. In fact, Ricardo Montalban at 82 y.o. gets to lava surf and ride an ultra-cool motorbike. Once the characters go into the videogame, the audience puts on the glasses, and it’s in 3-D." Rodriguez adds, "The technology has advanced significantly, thanks to the advent of high-definition digital moviemaking." Antonio Banderas and Carla Gugino are reprising their roles as Gregorio and Ingrid Cortez. Alexa Vega and Daryl Sabara will return as Carmen and Juni Cortez. Steve Buscemi, Alan Cumming, Ricardo Montalban, Bill Paxton, Holland Taylor, and Danny Trejo also make repeat appearances. Thanks to Coming Soon
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.