Apparently Filmink magazine got it wrong that John Carpenter will direct the "Armageddon" trilogy for 35 Central. But there is good news..there is such a project happening, and as of December Director Tobe Hooper ("Poltergiest") was in talks to direct it. A spokesperson for 35 central tells us, "Tobe Hooper (Poltergeist) was attached to the project in December 2002. Negotiations started with Mr. Hooper’s lawyers but were suspended because of scheduling difficulties." And what of John Carpenter’s involvement? "Mr. Carpenter was suggested by an outside source as a possible, but the project is yet to be presented to him. 35Central have no intentions of taking the project to Mr. Carpenter, at this stage (unless requested), due to its scope and Mr. Carpenter’s obvious penchant for "intimate" horror films." We’re told both Russell Mulcahy ("Highlander") and Michael Rymer ("Queen of the Damned") have also been approached.
But, "A director is yet to be signed", says the company.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.