Variety reports that Dimension Films has optioned film rights to "Backwater", a proposed survival-horror video game from creators Flint Dille and John Zuur Platten. Dille and Platten retain video game development rights, which they will continue to shop to game publishers, and will be credited as producers on both the game and any movies. Should Dimension move ahead with making a movie, it would share a portion of revenues from the games and such other outlets as comic books. In the proposed game, a player is would-be victim on the run from a killer named Mr. Jangle, who lives deep in a swamp. The concept, Dille said, was ready-made to become a horror film as well as a game. Dimension made the deal based on the game-design document, which includes a scenario and characters as well as more technical, game-oriented material, but no script.
- Greg Mclean gunning for Belco Experiment - April 1, 2015
- Bloodline returning for season two - April 1, 2015
- What a Croc! - April 1, 2015
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.