Watch with Kristin asked Eliza Dushku whether she’ll be leaving films behind for a while so she can do that much rumoured "Buffy" spin-off. "No, no! I can’t say. We don’t know what’s goin’ on…I’m trying to figure out a lot of things in my own life. Do I want to go to college, do I want to do a show? It’s been kind of a trip, but there’s nothing definite for sure right now." One things for sure, Joss Whedon said it’s definitely not over. Tom Lenk, who plays Andrew, also has an idea for a spin-off series.
"We have this joke with the writers," Tom said. "We’re like, ‘Hey, we have the perfect finale. So, I’m, like, in this graveyard, right, and I have blood smeared all over my face, and there are serpents coming out of my mouth, and then all of a sudden, Jonathan’s arm pops up out of the grave. But he’s not the same. He’s Neanderthal Jonathan, with long nails and wild hair and crazy eyes. And then we find out Warren made a robot of himself, and the next thing you know, we have a spinoff!’"
Kidding aside, Tom said he’d definitely love to star in a spin-off it it happens.
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
- Where will the new Ghostbusters take place? - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.