According to a report on his Official Message Board "Darkness Falls" scribe Joseph Harris hasn’t been asked to get involved with the film sequel. Says Harris, "I know it’s been discussed, but nobody’s asked me yet". Instead, Harris is rumoured to be involved with a new "Children of the Corn" movie, as well as eyeing off a possible film adaptation of DC Comics series, "Sugar and Spike".
Says Harris, "I suggested Sugar and Spike myself… ahem…
I’ve actually compiled a list of non-A-listers who could realistically (in my opinion) get made because of one really good reason or another. Most people (not you) would be shocked at how nowhere some of these things that get optioned, or already exist in development, are going.
"Just because they wear spandex, guys, and stem from a comic book, don’t assume the Spider-Man factor is evident and you’ve got a potential movie hit on your hands!
"That being said, I’ll keep the forum posted on how things go. I am talking to a Warner Brothers company about potentially doing something over there.
"And though I wish it was, it most certainly isn’t a Batman movie. Though mine would rock.
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.