According to a report on his Official Message Board "Darkness Falls" scribe Joseph Harris hasn’t been asked to get involved with the film sequel. Says Harris, "I know it’s been discussed, but nobody’s asked me yet". Instead, Harris is rumoured to be involved with a new "Children of the Corn" movie, as well as eyeing off a possible film adaptation of DC Comics series, "Sugar and Spike".
Says Harris, "I suggested Sugar and Spike myself… ahem…
I’ve actually compiled a list of non-A-listers who could realistically (in my opinion) get made because of one really good reason or another. Most people (not you) would be shocked at how nowhere some of these things that get optioned, or already exist in development, are going.
"Just because they wear spandex, guys, and stem from a comic book, don’t assume the Spider-Man factor is evident and you’ve got a potential movie hit on your hands!
"That being said, I’ll keep the forum posted on how things go. I am talking to a Warner Brothers company about potentially doing something over there.
"And though I wish it was, it most certainly isn’t a Batman movie. Though mine would rock.
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
- Aykroyd responds to Ghostbusters casting - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.