Whether or not a film ever happens or not is still to be decided, but as of today "Buffy", the series, is dead. Joss Whedon confirmed the news to Variety today saying that this season will be the last for the show – both he and Sarah Michelle Gellar made the mutual decision to move on. The seven-season run will end with an hour-long episode penned and directed by Whedon titled "Chosen". "We’re not going to end it by saying, ‘There can be no "Buffy" no more,’" Whedon said. "But it definitely has a message of emotional and thematic closure that’s as important as anything we’ve said."Although UPN doesn’t have the rights to a "Buffy" spin-off, executives have indicated their interest and Whedon said he’s willing. The timetable is up in the air, however. "I think ideally the best thing to do would be to wait and not rush anything," Whedon added. "There are paradigms that I’ve posited that could start next year — (but) whatever came next, it would have to have at its center an idea as worthy as (‘Buffy’ and spinoff ‘Angel’) were. And somebody who’s pretty."
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.