Ashley Judd is in talks to star with Kevin Kline in "De-Lovely", a biopic about Cole Porter. Variety reports that Judd is in tune for the role of socialite Linda Lee Porter. She married Porter even though he was gay and was a source of inspiration for musical compositions that include "Anything Goes" and "Kiss Me Kate." She nursed him through a tragic accident in which he was trampled by a horse. After she died, he never wrote another song. The script was written by Jay Cocks (Gangs of New York) and the film will feature interludes from 30 Porter songs. The unusual love story will shoot in London starting May 5.
- Watch all the Super Bowl Spots Here! - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Minions - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Seventh Son - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl spot : Spongebob Squarepants Movie - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Tomorrowland - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Fast & Furious 7 - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Jurassic World - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Pitch Perfect 2 - February 2, 2015
- Super Bowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.