Corey Feldman was on E! Star Boards and gave the lowdown what’s happening with "The Goonies 2". Says Feldman, "Here’s the deal: We’ve talked about it. We’ve had discussions about it so many times through the years. One time, Richard Donner called and said, "We’re going back to work." With such a diverse group of talented people, you want to make sure [everyone can come back together]. You don’t want to make a crap sequel, or you’d rather not do it all."
Feldman also touched upon his next movie. "I recently did Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star. It’s a comedy, a very charming romantic comedy. It’s a morality story about a former child actor who grows up to be kind of a loser. He never really got through the final hoop–people really beat him up. There are cameos by tons of former child stars", he says.
And what about another Coreys movie? (with Haim). "I think the fans would definitely dig it, but the timing has to be right, personally and professionally. At some point, though, I’d love to do something magical with Corey again."
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.