According to a report on the Superman: Last Son of Krypton site, Brett Ratner could again be off the "Superman" project. According to the site, Ratner is still on a "a pay-or-play deal on Superman… and it expires next week! Now whether they get rid of him or not doesn’t matter, this movie will still get made, WB have too much invested in it to turn back now. I’d be very surprised if they pull the plug. Ratner’s producer may have already left Superman, leaving his role in doubt"
“Ratner’s Producer has been replaced, this movie is so big they really need somebody who can handle the scope”; evidently Ratner’s position on the film is being weakened rather than solidified.
"I’m not going to commit and say Ratner will go but they’ve already tried to ditch him once and it wouldn’t be a shock if it happened again. Ratner only found out about his alleged departure in the first place when he visited Harry Knowles’ AICN! The suits are getting pretty annoyed at his inability to get someone cast for Superman and the fact that he won’t bow to their every word like they thought he would. Make of it what you will. By the way if Ratner goes it won’t be Bay who replaces him, I posted in an update a few weeks ago why he won’t do it, it’s still the case."
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.