Vin Diesel talked to Andy Jones at E Online today about the upcoming "Pitch Black" follow-up "The Chronicles of Riddick". "The objective was never to make a sequel to Pitch Black," Diesel says, "but to explore the universe Riddick lives in and to explore whatever his purpose is in this universe. These movies will involve plane travel through different dimensions." And then there’s XXX 2. "It’s inevitable," he growls. "There are two being written. One of them deals with Washington and the Capitol Dome. The other one takes place in the Orient."
Diesel also touched upon the remake of "Guys and Dolls". "I talked to Harvey at a party," Diesel says. "He says, ‘Vin, we love what you do.’ I say, ‘Listen, I’m really excited about the idea of playing Sky Masterson, because I’ve always loved the musical and also because I’m scared s–tless about singing on camera.’ That would be a dream. There’s a list of two dozen films that stand out as films I went to see with my father in Times Square and then critiqued as a seven-year-old. And that’s one of them that stands out as a special family film."
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
- Aykroyd responds to Ghostbusters casting - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.