Vin Diesel talked to Andy Jones at E Online today about the upcoming "Pitch Black" follow-up "The Chronicles of Riddick". "The objective was never to make a sequel to Pitch Black," Diesel says, "but to explore the universe Riddick lives in and to explore whatever his purpose is in this universe. These movies will involve plane travel through different dimensions." And then there’s XXX 2. "It’s inevitable," he growls. "There are two being written. One of them deals with Washington and the Capitol Dome. The other one takes place in the Orient."
Diesel also touched upon the remake of "Guys and Dolls". "I talked to Harvey at a party," Diesel says. "He says, ‘Vin, we love what you do.’ I say, ‘Listen, I’m really excited about the idea of playing Sky Masterson, because I’ve always loved the musical and also because I’m scared s–tless about singing on camera.’ That would be a dream. There’s a list of two dozen films that stand out as films I went to see with my father in Times Square and then critiqued as a seven-year-old. And that’s one of them that stands out as a special family film."
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.