According to the IMDB, "Bridget Jones’s Diary 2" is back on track and looks set to go into production at the end of the Summer. According to the site, original stars Renee Zellweger, Colin Firth and Hugh Grant haven’t signed yet – and won’t – until they see the finished script.
Also, original director Sharon Maguire will not resume her duties, she has been replaced by "To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar" director Beeban Kidron. However, things are now improving for the project, screenwriter Adam Brooks has agreed to polish the script , Andrew Davis’ adaptation of Helen Fielding’s book The Edge Of Reason. A source says, "Renee had the title role and her name about the title with Bridget Jones’ Diary and she won her first Academy Award nomination for it. So the bar had been set high. You only want to do a second film if the bar is raised just as high, if not higher." An insider adds, "It’ll happen. Adam Brooks did a script called Wimbledon and everyone likes it, and he’ll do a great job on The Edge of Reason. This is a movie everyone wants to see and Renee knows it."
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.