According to a report on the Aint it Cool website, rockers Ween will be doing a cameo in the new Wes Craven film "Cursed". Does anyone else think this is going to be a great flick? I mean check out the stellar cast, and heck having Kevin Williamson on board has to be a blessing. Bring it on now I say. Now!
The Report :
"I was just reading an interview with Dean Ween of the band Ween. You know ‘em. Anyway, at the end of the interview Deaner shares some news that they may be participating in the new Wes Craven film. Sounds like a step up from "Its Pat!". Here is the pertinant blurb, along with a link to the interview… "
MR: Any other movies coming up?
DW: It’s funny you should mention that. I really shouldn’t I’ll say it anyway, but, yeah, we are actually — it looks like we could be, anyway, in the new Wes Craven movie. It’s a modern-day werewolf movie. We’re not supposed to talk about it, actually. There’s a scene on the pier in Santa Monica, where this girl’s trying to escape from a werewolf, and there’s a band playing on the end of the pier, and she runs through the crowd at the concert. But we’re the band. So if that happens I’m gonna be out there doing it in like two weeks. It’ll be Aaron and I, and maybe the rest of the band, we’ll find out by the end of this week.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.