At last, The Lost Boys are returning….hey, hang on a minute. It’s a different set of Lost Boys. No Sign of the Coreys, Fanged Kiefer or mullet-haired Billy Wirth anywhere. Brad Silberling ("Moonlight Mile") will direct and produce Paramount Pictures’ "Lost Boys," a true story inspired by a "60 Minutes II" segment. Outlaw Prods. also will produce. Now that don’t sound like the one we’ve been waiting for.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, The news magazine segment, which aired last year, tells the real-life story of a group of young boys who 15 years ago saw their villages and families burn during Sudan’s civil war. The boys, ages 7-11, began walking out of the region, and soon hundreds became thousands. Many died along the way as they walked across deserts and over mountains while eating wet mud and drinking their own urine to stay alive. In 1992, the emaciated children arrived at a refugee camp in Kenya, where they survived on one meal a day — wheat flour and maize. In 2000, the U.S. government began bringing the now-grown boys to America, where they began new lives.
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
- Jurassic World director bites into Henry - March 31, 2015
- Rip Hunter is coming to The CW! - March 31, 2015
- Mortal Instruments now a TV show instead - March 31, 2015
- Vacation takes the Holiday Road to new July date - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.