"The Man with The Screaming Brain". Hmm..sounds quite..ah…intriguing, doesn’t it? We’ll it does if I tell you it’ll be directed by, produced, written and will star Bruce Campbell. Campbell told Sci Fi Wire, that production will start this summer on the flick.
The Man With the Screaming Brain centers on an uptown banker (Campbell) who suffers an injury to part of his brain, which is replaced with that of a Latino street hustler. "So what you’ve got is one guy with two brains, and they team up to form an unholy alliance and find the woman who killed them both and who is loose in the city," Campbell said in an interview. "So you’ve got this uptight, white Yuppie guy who’s carjacking cars, and there’s gunplay and pool playing and tequila involved. And that’s all set amidst a mad scientist’s quest."
Campbell said it’s taken a while to get the project off the ground. "This time it came around through Creative Light, which is this group of young whiz-bangs in Beverly Hills who like putting modest-budgeted things together," he said. He added, "I’m going to go to Orlando [Fla.] this summer to shoot it."
Oh, what about "Evil Dead 4" Bruce? – – Fine then.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.