Ok, don’t get too excited, it’s only a suggestion Andy Garcia has for the film. Garcia talked to The Calgary Sun about the fourth flick, saying that the fourth film has yet to be greenlit by Paramount. The irony and fascination for me is that — with all the movies Paramount takes risks on each year — they have this franchise people are desperate to see and they won’t green-light it," he says
Garcia says when he was shooting The Godfather: Part III "there were already things Mario Puzo and Francis Coppola had worked out for a fourth film. It would be about Sonny Corleone in his 20s because that was Mario’s favourite character.".
"I suggested Leonardo DiCaprio to Francis, who says he’s very interested, but Paramount would have to hire (Coppola) simply as a director and writer."
Garcia adds there would be a parallel story dealing with his character, so the film would take place in two eras flashing back and forth. "On one side of the movie, you’d have a young demographic, which Hollywood is looking for, and then there’s the other side with older actors. "
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.