James Cameron’s again talking future projects. This time he talked to Empire Online about "Alien 5" and Ramses the Damned". Firstly, the bad news – Cameron wants to get involved with the next "Alien" movie, but stresses he won’t be directing it. "We’re definitely looking at another Alien film but that wouldn’t be something I’d be directing," he told us. "I’m just going to be writing and producing that one."
Also on Cameron’s wish-list is a potential film version of Anne Rice’s "Ramses the Damned", which he also will develop, but not direct.
"We’ve been holding off because of the two Mummy films that Universal did. Although they’re very different tonally, they are very much in the same area code in terms of the imagery you’d see."
So what is next then?
"The only thing I can really say about the film, which we’re going to start next January, is that it’s a big budget feature, it’s going to be in 3D, it’s going to have lots of action and stunts and visual effects and all that cool stuff. But that’s it, I can’t say any more."
Thanks to ‘Catherine’
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.