Not happy with just playing one comic character [X Men’s Cyclops], James Marsden is soon to suit up as "Preacher", and he told MTV that it might be happening as early as June. Right now it’s in one of those weird Hollywood states where financing is still kind of questionable at this point, but they keep threatening to start [filming] in June, so if they do it, I’m thrilled to be a part of it". Marsden also talked about why he was attracted to the material – "I [like] the maturity of the relationship between Tulip and the Preacher, the mix between the issues that it deals with, that it’s kind of a Western and that he walks around with the image of John Wayne around him. I also like the bravery in Garth Ennis’ writing. He’s not afraid to tackle the hypocrisies of modern religion and things like that. A couple of people have said, ‘Boy, if Garth Ennis had created a religion, I would sure like to be a part of that.’ It just makes sense, the way he tackles things in it. It’s really heavy stuff [and] it’s incredibly well written. It’ll be interesting how much of middle America is gonna migrate towards [those] kind of themes [in a movie]".
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.