Not happy with just playing one comic character [X Men’s Cyclops], James Marsden is soon to suit up as "Preacher", and he told MTV that it might be happening as early as June. Right now it’s in one of those weird Hollywood states where financing is still kind of questionable at this point, but they keep threatening to start [filming] in June, so if they do it, I’m thrilled to be a part of it". Marsden also talked about why he was attracted to the material – "I [like] the maturity of the relationship between Tulip and the Preacher, the mix between the issues that it deals with, that it’s kind of a Western and that he walks around with the image of John Wayne around him. I also like the bravery in Garth Ennis’ writing. He’s not afraid to tackle the hypocrisies of modern religion and things like that. A couple of people have said, ‘Boy, if Garth Ennis had created a religion, I would sure like to be a part of that.’ It just makes sense, the way he tackles things in it. It’s really heavy stuff [and] it’s incredibly well written. It’ll be interesting how much of middle America is gonna migrate towards [those] kind of themes [in a movie]".
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.