Sigourney Weaver talked to The Chicago Sun Times, about whether or not she’d be up to playing Ellen Ripley again if an "Alien 5" happens. "[Director] Ridley Scott and I have talked about it a couple of times. He has some ideas. If we developed a good script, I’d love to play Ripley again. I’ve always felt so grateful to Ridley Scott because he gave me my first job. In fact, the first few weeks of "Alien,’ I was so green that Ridley would say, ‘Don’t look at the camera.’ And I’d say, ‘How can I not look at it. It’s right in front of my face all the time!’ " Ask her about plot ideas for a new "Aliens," Weaver says, "The only thing I’m not interested in is going to earth. I saw that ‘Star Trek’ movie where they went to Earth and … yawn. I think it’s more fun to go to a foreign planet–especially now. Who wants to come to Earth now? Let’s go far, far away! Fantasy is what we need!"
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.