FilmForce confirm that Director Andrew Davis is not involved with "Under Siege 3". The site asked the director – whose latest film is "Holes"- about it, and before the question has even finished leaving the interviewers lips Davis is violently shaking his head to signal that he is in fact not involved with the project. "I think I’ll sue them tomorrow," he says half-joking. "Everybody asks me about that. It’s not real. Is Steven Seagal’s name on there?" "I’ll take the fee," he adds with a laugh," But I’m not doing the work!" Guess you’ll have to direct it yourself Steve?
- Pitch Perfect 2 - May 5, 2015
- It’s a Summers day for X-Men : Apocalypse - May 5, 2015
- Can Sela ward off aliens in Independence Day 2? - May 5, 2015
- Miller boy clowns around for It - May 5, 2015
- Check out Vanity Fair’s Force Awakens photos! - May 5, 2015
- Trailer : San Andreas - May 5, 2015
- Lionsgate confirms John Wick 2 - May 5, 2015
- Happy Fett! - May 5, 2015
- Why Joss Whedon left Twitter - May 5, 2015
- Another Suicide Squad pic : Will Smith as Deadshot! - May 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.