Holly Valance, last week rumoured to be involved in "Streetfighter 2" before the news was debunked by her agent, is up to replace Sarah Michelle Gellar in "Buffy", reports News.com.au. What? Buffy is over? where the heck do they get this stuff? Oh, I see it’s from an all so reliable English newspaper
Valance is in talks to replace Sarah Michelle Gellar as the star of the cult US television program but discussions are at an early stage, the Daily Star said.
"Holly’s been approached and she’s interested," the paper quoted a source at US television network UPN as saying.
"She is one of the most energetic performers in showbusiness and would be perfect for the role. She is a recognised face with a background in acting. It could be a great step for her into Hollywood."
But a spokesman for Valance’s record company, WEA London Records, said the report was premature.
"We are waiting to hear from the people who make Buffy. I do not know anything about Holly taking over," he said.
Gellar has turned down a seventh year in the show, which is watched by millions of people around the world.
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.