Holly Valance, last week rumoured to be involved in "Streetfighter 2" before the news was debunked by her agent, is up to replace Sarah Michelle Gellar in "Buffy", reports News.com.au. What? Buffy is over? where the heck do they get this stuff? Oh, I see it’s from an all so reliable English newspaper
Valance is in talks to replace Sarah Michelle Gellar as the star of the cult US television program but discussions are at an early stage, the Daily Star said.
"Holly’s been approached and she’s interested," the paper quoted a source at US television network UPN as saying.
"She is one of the most energetic performers in showbusiness and would be perfect for the role. She is a recognised face with a background in acting. It could be a great step for her into Hollywood."
But a spokesman for Valance’s record company, WEA London Records, said the report was premature.
"We are waiting to hear from the people who make Buffy. I do not know anything about Holly taking over," he said.
Gellar has turned down a seventh year in the show, which is watched by millions of people around the world.
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.