I had the chance to speak to renowned Australian film director, Rolf de Heer [whose new film "Alexandra’s Project" is an absolute ripper] yesterday who revealed plans for a new movie.
He was offered the chance to direct a film adaptation of "Full Circle" quite a while back, he says, but initially turned it down because of a poor script. This past weekend however, he picked up the book again, and wondered if he couldn’t better take the text and put it into screenplay adaptation.
Part autobiography, part travel memoir, "Full Circle" from Chilean writer LuisSepulveda takes us on a "journey without itinerary", meeting extravagant characters and extraordinary situations, from sleepy tropical towns to the landscapes of legendary Patagonia.
de Heer says it’s going to be quite a challenge adapting it into screenplay form, but seems confident there’s much more of a movie here than the one he was handed in screenplay form last year. If De Heer succeeds, "Full Circle" will be on his ‘to do list’, but before then he’s going to do a couple of comedies.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.