Mark Wahlberg, who next stars in Paramount Pictures’ "The Italian Job," is reteaming with the studio on another project in partnership with Icon Prods, says The Hollywood Reporter. Sources have confirmed that the actor will star in "The Adventures of Wyatt McHenry," a manuscript that is to be the first of a series of yet-to-be-published novels by Rick Gibb.
"Adventures" is described as a contemporary Indiana Jones and is about an adventure tour guide who trades in modern antiquities. Gibb also wrote the screenplay. Icon’s Bruce Davidson and Mel Gibson are producing with Wahlberg’s management company Leverage Management. Gibb’s manager Pete Donaldson of Envoy Entertainment is executive producing. Icon executive Kevin Lake is overseeing the project. The producers are hoping "Adventures" could be a series of franchise films built around the character. Wahlberg, additionally repped by Endeavor, is attached to star in Fox Searchlight’s "I Love Huckabee’s" for writer-director David O. Russell
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.