According to the A Boy and his Bird website, Dennis Hopper and Macy Gracy may be set to star in the next "Crow" sequel, starring Edward Furlong.
"We have been told by two different folks that he (Dennis Hopper) will be in the movie. These sources are not within the production, but have received information from very reliable sources. Whether or not Hopper will play the rumored "El Nino" character is not for certain, but it appears his involvement is set. Another previously rumored casting choice, Macy Gray, appears to also be set to happen. Along with these casting decisions, a new name has been brought up, Yuji Okumoto. He has been in mostly B-rated movies and played bit parts in movies such as 2001’s "Pearl Harbor". Not sure what character he is attached to", says the site.
"Along with these casting rumors, we have been told that the first week in June is the set timeframe for the cameras to start rolling. The location, Salt Lake City Utah, first identified by Edward Furlong during an interview a few weeks back, appears to be a lock as the location for shooting the film."
Thanks to Counting Down
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.