According to a report on Superhero Hype, Hugh Jackman has been asked by "X-Men" director Bryan Singer if he would be interested in playing Bill Bixby in a biopic, that the latter may direct.
The site says "Jackman told UK’s This Morning on ITV that "Bryan pointed me in the way of Bill Bixby’s story and I just fell in love with it. It is one of the most moving stories I can imagine. This guy was loved in Hollywood, I mean he worked with Elvis for Christ sakes and did lots of really good work, but after The Hulk was type cast unfortunately… Then his son died in his arms in a Hospital waiting room and his wife committed suicide not long after. And he suffered most dreadfully towards the end of his life. But in there is a tale of courage and strength of the human soul that is so remarkable."
"Could this be his next project? "I don’t think I’ll do it straight away as I am filming Van Helsing and then doing Broadway, but it is a story I love, so I am ready when Bryan is."
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.