I thought David Hasselhoff was off the booze? If so, he’s definitely htting the magic mushies instead because he seems to think he’s going to be playing the lead in the "Knight Rider" movie. "I figure James Bond’s about my age, so I could still be Michael Knight", he told Sci Fi Wire. Sure Dave, and Paramount’s going to get Selleck back for the "Magnum" flick. Clearly, Hasselhoff’s a little mistaken. Sure, he may have input into the movie [and another incarnation of the TV series] they’re making, but I can tell you now, he’s name’s not going to be anywhere near the one-sheeter. "Right now it’s in this land of ‘Which way are we going with it?’" Hasselhoff said in an interview. "I think for the film, we’re going to go one way, and for the television series another way". I think the way "they’ll go with it" is to nab a Vin Diesel type give him the Mick Knight character, and have Dave cameo as a homeless man over the end credits. I could be wrong though – stranger things have happened.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.