Interviewing Paul Walker here in a couple of weeks for "2 Fast 2 Furious", should be interesting, if only to ask "How is it without Vin?". Just glanced at The Hollywood Reporter who has news on another flick Walker is now attached to. Seems he might be becoming quite the action star himself – Vin by his side or not. The trade says Warner Bros. Pictures has picked up an untitled thriller as a vehicle for Walker to star in and possibly produce. Brian Horiuchi will write the script to the project, which is set in the Philippines with drug runs and modern-day pirates. At the center is a courageous yet reckless leader (Walker) of a drug interdiction squad. Ok, so it sounds rather like the plot of "Fast and the Furious" but with eye-patch wearing villains, don’t it? Still – Walker’s proof you can be blonde, skinny…the ‘normal guy’ if you will, and be an action hero. But still, does anyone else miss the golden days of Arnie, Sly and Bruce?
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.