I know a lot of folks who think the sun shines out of Tim Burton’s pants pocket. I admit, sometime’s it does, but in recent seasons, the man’s let us down on more than one count. If only Warner would entice him back to the "Batman" franchise, everyone [his loyal devotees, Bat-fans and the studio] would be happy. I mean, admit it, he’s one of the only folks who could truly rescue the series at the moment.
"The Nightmare before Xmas", is a film those Burton-ites quite like too. Ok, so it was an animated flick – but boy, did it have an edge, and hell, it was as imaginative as hell. Nice to see then – as the Hollywood Reporter states – Burton doing another stop-motion animated effort. This one, called "The Corpse Bride", is based on a 19th century Eastern European folk tale and is described as an offbeat fable about a young man who inadvertently becomes betrothed to a corpse. What could be cooler than that? Ok, maybe Burton behind the camera, wish he isn’t, that duty belongs to newcomer Mike Johnson. Burton is merely producing. Still, I’m sure his input won’t be overlooked. Today, Vinton Studios came on board to fill the void of production company. Now Timbo, start sprinkling your fairy dust again.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.