Seems everyone’s pretty confident there’ll be a sequel to “Freddy and Jason” – All except star, Robert Englund. But Rob pal, you should know how the studio system works by now. You don’t have to be a “Star Wars” to get studios talking sequel. Now, Sean S.Cunningham, the producer of the movie, gives his thoughts on the odds of a succeeding jaunt.
"If this is the last movie, its fine," Mr. Cunningham told The New York Post. "But if it makes a bunch of money, you can be sure there will be others."
Cunningham also talked about the film’s story. "Jason and Freddy are both in hell or something," said Cunningham "And the people around Elm Street have created an environment without Freddy. Freddy’s memory is fading."
“Freddy is apparently so desperate that he needs the help of another ghoul to rekindle his fearsome memory among the living. So — bingo! — Freddy enlists his new friend Jason to stir things up in the way that only he can. But monsters being generally uncooperative, tensions eventually develop in the partnership, and soon enough Freddy and Jason fight each other, machete to finger knives, in what is sure to be a horror-film Götterdämmerung. Or is it?”
Thanks to Coming Soon
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.