Since her turn in surprise hit “Bend it like Beckham”, Keira Knightley’s become one of the most sought after young actresses in Hollywood, nabbing roles in such films as “The Pirates of the Caribbean”, which is set to be one of the U.S Summer’s major releases. And last week, she was rumored to be in talks with Steven Spielberg for “Jurassic Park 4”. That one’s still yet to be confirmed – but it’s more than likely – but we do have news on another part that she’s won.
According to FilmForce, she’s been cast as Guinevere in producer Jerry Bruckheimer’s actioner “King Arthur”. The actress tells the site physical training for the role begins in two weeks as her character will participate in more than a few swordfights. Knightley says the news was "most exciting" and she can’t wait to start. She says, "The good news is there will be no singing."
I suppose we should mention that Knightley’s not getting ‘every’ role she tries for – she was rejected for “The Phantom of the Opera”. But then again, who hasn’t been?
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
- Jurassic World director bites into Henry - March 31, 2015
- Rip Hunter is coming to The CW! - March 31, 2015
- Mortal Instruments now a TV show instead - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.