Someone wrote and asked me yesterday if I’d gotten to see the trailer of “the Matrix Revolutions” at the end of “Reloaded”. Sure did – I should have mentioned that in the review, so people would know to stay till the end of the movie for it. As far as I can tell, it’s the trailer, much like the one for “Reloaded”, but with elongated scenes of Neo taking on Agent Smith in the Rain.
Scooper ‘James’ gave a description [saves me, doesn’t it].
Easily the most distinctive sequence is "Neo and Agent Smith standing in the pouring rain of a dark street…slowmotion shots of them running towards each other whilst along the sidewalks on both sides are hundreds of Smiths all lined up – both proceed to punch each others face at the same time in slow motion then a shot of them both flying back from the punch". There’s also shots of people in large robotic construction suits battling machines, gigantic land based machine vehicles, many sentinels and Zion residents fighting back, and finally a "shot of Neo in a room jumping over a flying Agent Smith who flies right at the screen".
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.