Someone wrote and asked me yesterday if I’d gotten to see the trailer of “the Matrix Revolutions” at the end of “Reloaded”. Sure did – I should have mentioned that in the review, so people would know to stay till the end of the movie for it. As far as I can tell, it’s the trailer, much like the one for “Reloaded”, but with elongated scenes of Neo taking on Agent Smith in the Rain.
Scooper ‘James’ gave a description [saves me, doesn’t it].
Easily the most distinctive sequence is "Neo and Agent Smith standing in the pouring rain of a dark street…slowmotion shots of them running towards each other whilst along the sidewalks on both sides are hundreds of Smiths all lined up – both proceed to punch each others face at the same time in slow motion then a shot of them both flying back from the punch". There’s also shots of people in large robotic construction suits battling machines, gigantic land based machine vehicles, many sentinels and Zion residents fighting back, and finally a "shot of Neo in a room jumping over a flying Agent Smith who flies right at the screen".
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.