Ask people what their favourite John Travolta movie is from the last few years and chances are they’re going to say it’s either “Face Off”, “Broken Arrow” or “Pulp Fiction”. Seems folks just love to see John Boy playing bad. Well have we got news for you
Danny Zuko has been cast as the villain in “The Punisher” movie. How cool is that? Just when I thought this movie could be no more than a “week in – week out” comic effort [not unlike “Daredevil”] – someone like Travolta signs on and bumps up its statute.
Variety says Travolta has signed on to play the character of Howard Saint, a former underworld figure who goes straight but returns to old habits after his son is slain. The two men – the other being “The Punisher” [Thomas Jane] square off against one another.
In related news, Superhero Hype! Has scored a first look at the new teaser poster for the film which is hitting theaters this week. Also, the site has learned that filming will begin in Tampa Bay, Florida this July for a summer 2004 release date.
My enthusiasm for “The Punisher” just increased!
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.