Geez there’s an abundance of bits today. Everything from "The Matrix Revolutions" trailer, "Troopers 2" signalling the start of Production, Cut stuff from "Terminator 3", An Aussie Costume-Designer signs for "Superman" and good news for you three or four Van Damme fans.
Directed by Michael Mayer who produced and directed a 1998 film called "The Robber", the most interesting item on the "A Home At The End Of The World" call-sheet was the name ‘Tom Hulce’ listed as the first of six producers for the film. I believe this is the same man that played mad Mozart for director Milos Forman in "Amadeus" and voiced ‘Quasimodo’ for Disney’s "Hunchback". Talking to some of the crew, I heard that the next 2 days of shooting will include ‘Yasgur’s Farm’, an interior of a ‘Punk Club’, an interior of a ‘New York’ bar, and an interior/exterior of the ‘Altitude Bakery’. The crew travels to Phoenix on Sunday May 18.”
- The Osbournes dead at VH1 - April 28, 2015
- This is what a mutant looked like in the Reagan-era… - April 28, 2015
- Sam Worthington involved with Thieves - April 28, 2015
- The Black Mantra in Suicide Squad? - April 28, 2015
- Is this the name of the Spider-Man reboot? - April 28, 2015
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.