Geez there’s an abundance of bits today. Everything from "The Matrix Revolutions" trailer, "Troopers 2" signalling the start of Production, Cut stuff from "Terminator 3", An Aussie Costume-Designer signs for "Superman" and good news for you three or four Van Damme fans.
Directed by Michael Mayer who produced and directed a 1998 film called "The Robber", the most interesting item on the "A Home At The End Of The World" call-sheet was the name ‘Tom Hulce’ listed as the first of six producers for the film. I believe this is the same man that played mad Mozart for director Milos Forman in "Amadeus" and voiced ‘Quasimodo’ for Disney’s "Hunchback". Talking to some of the crew, I heard that the next 2 days of shooting will include ‘Yasgur’s Farm’, an interior of a ‘Punk Club’, an interior of a ‘New York’ bar, and an interior/exterior of the ‘Altitude Bakery’. The crew travels to Phoenix on Sunday May 18.”
- Captain America : Civil War Character Reveal? - January 26, 2015
- Zachary Quinto talks Heroes Reborn - January 26, 2015
- The Strangers sequel finally going ahead? - January 26, 2015
- Scodelario confirmed for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 - January 26, 2015
- Author offers Waiting for Exhale 2 update - January 26, 2015
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.