I have to admit it; I didn’t expect Richard Gere to be making a comeback. Or should that be ‘another’ comeback? But after his sudden success in “Chicago” [and to an extent, “The Mothman Prophecies”] he seems to be riding a second [maybe third] wave of success. He’s heading back to the thriller factory for his next one apparently.
According to Variety, the tap-dancing Gere will star in “Sleepwalker”, Intermedia’s remake of the Swedish/Norwegian thriller about a sleepwalking man who fears he is responsible for the sudden disappearance of his family. Gere would play the sleepwalker, who straps a video camera to his shoulder hoping to replicate the situation and solve a mystery that gets more complicated as a result.
It all sounds rather intriguing. Nick Kazan and Doug Wright wrote the script and Mark Johnson is producing. They’re currently looking for a director.
And there’s no slowing down for Gere – he’s definitely striking why the iron’s hot – next appearing opposite JLo in “Shall we Dance” and then “Emperor Zehnder”. He’ll do “Sleepwalker” next Spring
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.