It’s amazing to think that the one person from TV’s “Buffy” who has carved out the best little movie career for himself is actually the guy most of the fans despised, Marc Blucas. Now who’s got the last laugh? Blucas – who played Riley in the series, before packing his bag a couple of years back – has appeared in a quite a few movies since departing Sunnydale – “Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back”, “They”, “We Were Soldiers” and “The Alamo”, to name but a few – And now, an even greater fraction…
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Blucas has landed the much coveted male lead role in “First Daughter”, opposite Katie Holmes. First Daughter will see Holmes star as the daughter of the U.S. president who goes to college and falls into a fairy tale romance with a dashing graduate student (Blucas) only to find that her prince turns out to have a secret agenda.
The film is scheduled to start shooting in May under the direction of Forest “Couldn’t get Fat Albert off the ground” Whitaker.
Nice going Riley – I mean Marc – you really showed them – I mean, Miss Gellar.
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.