My good friend, Erika Eleniak [you might remember her from “Baywatch”] is in Africa at the moment making a flick. It’s called “Infinite Darkness”, and she says it’s “Dracula 3000”, in contrast to Dimension’s “Dracula 2000”. I assumed this was just her way of explaining what the flick’s about and secondly, Dimension haven’t got anything on their cards called “Dracula 3000”, and have their own “Dracula 2000” sequels due out soon – But today, according to Fangoria, a film by that name, “Dracula 3000”, is indeed in the works.
According to the site, "Beating Dimension to the punch by 997 years, veteran South African director Darrel James Roodt is shooting this update for producer Brad Krevoy entitled Dracula 3000. The story has the Count following Pinhead, Jason and the Leprechaun into space to terrorize a spaceship crew!"
So what exactly is going on here? Whatever the case, I wouldn’t be surprised if the title “Dracula 3000” gets the push and shove…are Dimension going to stand for that? I’ll see what I can find out genre fans…watch this space.
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.