My good friend, Erika Eleniak [you might remember her from “Baywatch”] is in Africa at the moment making a flick. It’s called “Infinite Darkness”, and she says it’s “Dracula 3000”, in contrast to Dimension’s “Dracula 2000”. I assumed this was just her way of explaining what the flick’s about and secondly, Dimension haven’t got anything on their cards called “Dracula 3000”, and have their own “Dracula 2000” sequels due out soon – But today, according to Fangoria, a film by that name, “Dracula 3000”, is indeed in the works.
According to the site, "Beating Dimension to the punch by 997 years, veteran South African director Darrel James Roodt is shooting this update for producer Brad Krevoy entitled Dracula 3000. The story has the Count following Pinhead, Jason and the Leprechaun into space to terrorize a spaceship crew!"
So what exactly is going on here? Whatever the case, I wouldn’t be surprised if the title “Dracula 3000” gets the push and shove…are Dimension going to stand for that? I’ll see what I can find out genre fans…watch this space.
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.