The inexorable king of golden statuettes, Tom Hanks, and the bearded avenger of everything mega-hit Steven Spielberg are set to re-unite [having previously collaborated on “Catch Me if you Can”] on the film “Terminal”, and details are leaking as to what the film’s actually about.
FilmJerk reports :
"When his tiny country of Slovenia undergoes a coup, Viktor Navorski (played by Hanks) is indefinitely detained at JFK International Terminal in New York. Unable to leave the airport to enter the confines of the U.S. or go back home to a country that no longer exists, Viktor has fallen through a crack of an unforgiving bureaucracy. Despite Port Director Frank Mercer’s efforts to make his exile as uncomfortable as possible, Viktor finds a surprisingly rich life within the confines of the terminal – including a sweet romance with beautiful but insecure flight attendant Amelia (the role Catherine Zeta-Jones is circling)".
Other characters in the movie include a rude elderly East Indian custodian, a 30s/40s African-American immigration officer, a young disabled Honduran food manager, a Latin female I.N.S. officer, and two construction personnel
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.