I’d probably rather stick needles through my eyes and feast on cat food before sitting through another chapter of Rob Zombie’s “House of 1000 Corpses”. But I know a lot of folks out there are hankering for more, and today we’ve details on that second serve.
In an interview with Bloody Disgusting, “House” star Bill Moseley spilled some beans on the plot of the sequel. “It picks up where the last one left off, apparently its going to start with cops coming to the house, more cops like 20 cops” says Moseley. “Some of us get shot in some sort of shootout”.
According to the actor, Zombie is currently on page 40 of the script. Still, that doesn’t mean it’ll be out in time for April, as rumoured.
“You never know, who knows, there was a rumor that we were going to shoot sometime in September October, but you never know. But apparently I’m back, which is good! So is Sig Haig, Sheri Moon, Karen Black, but my favorite character, Grandpa Hugo, played by Dennis Fimple passed away!”, says Moseley.
More on this at the aforesaid site.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.