‘Joseph’ writes in with some new news on the next in the “Godzilla” series. The real ‘Zilla that is, not the half-cooked Hollywood effort from a couple of years back.
Says our scooper, "Toho Pictures have promised a special surprise for Godzilla’s 50th anniversary film in 2004. If this rumor is true, they are making good on their promise. The enemy Godzilla will face is one that’s intimately familiar to him-himself!
"Godzilla X Godzilla originated first in 1994 as an unused story treatment by Kazuki Omori. In it, the ghost of the original Godzilla killed in 1954 rose from the grave to fight its modern replacement. It was rejected in favor of Godzilla vs Destroyer, in which Godzilla perished.
"The new treatment will be the final part of a trilogy that included Godzilla X Mechagodzilla and Godzilla X Mothra X Mechagodzilla. Unable to manufacture a weapon to defeat Godzilla, scientists create a clone of the beast. Acting under the control of the military, the clone is sent to destroy the original. How will Godzilla react when faced with himself? Hopefully fans will find out in December 2004."
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.